The 9 Most Important Things You Should Know About ServiceCOACH Business Coach … Jason T Vance:
- Jason has been an entrepreneur and investor all his life. It all started with lemonade stands, vegetable stands, and baseball cards.
- He’s been in the service industry since he was 16. Prior to Service Coach Jason founded, and still operates, a commercial window cleaning company in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Jason attended UW La Crosse where he received his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a major in Marketing.
- Jason played acoustic rhythm guitar in a college band while attending UW La Crosse.
- After college he became involved in triathlons and today is still an active cross country skier, runner, and cyclist.
- Jason’s favorite movie charactor of all time is Ewan McGregor’s Obi-Wan Kenobi from Episode I, II, & III of the Star Wars series.
- Jason grew up in Oconomowoc and is a native of Wisconsin. He currently lives with his wife, Kelly, in the Milwaukee, WI area.
- Jason’s passion lies in helping small businesses succeed, grow, achieve their goals, and build the community and economy.
- Jason strongly believes in the benefits of business coaching. He has a great time helping business owners learn to make a lot more money, get highly organized, and in the process, become successful entrepreneurs. Providing unbiased advice, Jason will be your Training Coordinator, Marketing Manager, Sales Director, Partner, and Confidant…helping you to build the business you deserve.
Send me an email with your story. I would love to hear it.